Posted by Fantasized emotions appearing real

ive always wondered when i was young , how ppl take pictures by tht one click.. its always been a fantasy for me to take photos.. but now.. i m happy tht im lil bit educated about photography and now im a decent photographer.:)
it all started when i was very young when mom took to me to my uncle's place..he s a very well known cinematographer and an awesome photographer..
i went there and was talking to my cousins.. and went around the house to see what all they have.. ( after all i was a curious kid!)
i went to my uncle's room and was awe struck! he had beautiful pictures hung on the walls which were so lively and true and real!! i couldn believe my eyes.. each picture spoke for itself.. they were alive.. i was so stunned to see those pictures.. i asked my aunt who the photographer was and the answer was obvious.. yeah.. it was my uncle..!
i was like " ma.. i also wanna take pictures like these..!" as if i knew everything! lol
mom asked me to go to my uncle and talk to him.. but i refused for he was lil moody and reserved. and i was tht time very scared of him.. but i always respected him fro a distance! hehe
days passed.. and i finished my schooling and was time for me to choose my career! and first thing tht came to my mind was photography and music.. and it was then i decided to opt for elec media..
and here i stand before you.. as an a-mature photographer ...craving to learn more and more..
i thank my uncle who has been my guru tho i dint directly learn from him..i still silently admire his works! thank you.
ps. i won my coll photography competition recently which not in my widest dreams i thought of!! thanks again for those who liked my pictures!:)