Posted by Fantasized emotions appearing real

ok.. im sad.. terribly sad and feelin very low.. no one to talk .. trust me NO ONE! even if i can spot someone around me to talk. they wouldn bother listenin to me..hmph.
life sux..
1.it sux coz of me..
2.coz of me misinterpreting ppl and their qualities!
3.coz i dont know to live my life..
4.coz im weak,.weak at heart and intellectually weak!(nothin can be done..??)
5.coz im ditched by ppl.. totally..dont know why..!?!#$
6.coz ppl think im wicked..bad.. fit for nothing. blah blah..( i think im not.. but cant really help if ppl think so..)
7.life sux coz guys suck! they suck majorly.. i hate tht species.,. don't really understand why god even had the slightest of plans to create them.. he should have either created man or woman.. or some other totally diff species who have absolutely no discrimination.!:(
8.life is fake. life has no meaning.. no purpose unless u r some sadhu sitting on some mountain urging urself to find out what life actually is..( i think im gonna do that eventually)
9.life sux coz i got caught in many messy activities that led to my doom.. for instance..falling in love.."love is shit..love is not true,, love can never last.. love brings smile only for a very short period of time and gives us sorrow for the rest of our lives.."
10.last reason tht i can think of is .. umm... human beings are a bunch of flesh eating demons! life sux!
for the past twelve hours,,,
i ve been talkin to my room walls.. to the stars in my rrom.. to my computer.. i tore off my teddy..
im feelin so terribly sick!im feverish..wot not..?
my room walls r the only entities who know abt me and what im undergoin..
not that no one else knows abt it.. but they r jus not bothered..
all dialogs ... the mushy talks.. the hugs..the kisses.. the warmth ..the love.. the friendship..the touch..the small talks.. the cuddles.. everything is gone and it will be bygone!
its all so temporary! its all so fake..
ppl around me are not ready to accept me as i am.. they think im cake of shit! but i am not..im also a sane human who can socialize..but ppl around me are not ready to accept this.. i tend to make mistakes.. and so does everybody.. u cant forbid ur love coz of that.. its human nature to lose ur temper but.. closing all the past memories in a day.. its not possible,, not possible at least by me!!
now i realize..after twelve hours of staring at the ceiling at a stretch,,
i should never ever be attached to anyone here on.. no love.. no getting together.. NO RELATIONSHIPS!, no ATTACHMENTS!
LIFE SUX.. AND WILL SUCK FOR WHOLE OF MY LIFE..
BUT..
ILL LIVE!