Posted by Fantasized emotions appearing real

I am egoistic

I am selfish
I am an ugly tempered thing.
I cant stand people who fake it.
I hate chocolate ice cream.
I hate sex
I do not want to be fat.
I am a nice person. But it is hard to "remain" nice all the time.
I like darkness.
I love my attitude.
I wish i were born a dog.
I wanna die soon .
I hate to cry. But i cry a lot.
I love being loved.
I NEED attention.
I don't want to compromise.
I cannot eat cabbage.
I can sing.
I love Abdul Rahman
I wanna learn mandarin
I want to be rich. I want to shop.
I want to adopt many kids.
I do not want to marry
I wanna experience love. Again.
I want my mum to be happy and beautiful again.
I want my dad to attain enlightenment.
I want self realisation to happen soon.
I love my friends.
I play mind games. Some of them do know that.
I like Photos that speak.
I like wandering.
I hate some girls.
I like milk chocolates.
I hate chocolate ice cream.
I used to love my hair.
I like red shoes.
I think i am pretty.
I miss many people.
I need happiness.

I am Divya