Posted by Fantasized emotions appearing real Labels:

loneliness..solitude..silence..patience..smile..music..dim light....
wondering what these are?? ummm.. they were my best companions for a very long time...i used to love them..be with them..spend the whole day with them no matter what..!but.. they started leaving me and vanishing gradually..slowly loneliness and solitude bid me goodbye and went away to Ethiopia..patience is no longer with me for she moved permanently into the earth's core..and smile..phew..she forced herself to leave me and go for she used to be my best buddy! now all i have with me is music and my dim light! my life is totally changed cause of aliens and caspers! seeing these my old companions left me..i don't know how to react to this..feel sad or happy?? why am i like this?? abnormal?