Posted by Fantasized emotions appearing real Labels:


everyone is born in this world is born crying... no baby is born smiling but i have proved it wrong. yes..i was born smiling! i was born happy thinking my mom need not undergo the pain of carrying me anymore! she introduced me to this wonder world where everything was new to me. people around me had huge eyes,humongous nose, funny ears and hilarious voices! i looked very beautiful! everything was a fantasy for me. i used to stare at my mother for hours together wondering what a woman she is! later on she named me "divya"..ha ha.. you know why? my cousin brother who was one human who was truly happy when i was born wanted to name me "divya" cause his girl fren in his class was "divya"!! lol!
so yeah.. my name was thus divya and is divya! nice name. mom says i started walking when i was 11 months old! ha ha.. i was really cute but beware! i was a very naughty, mischievous kid says momie! i then started going to school which was another fantasy for me! never cried when i went to school! was happy and 'jumpy jumpy'. mom used to drop me in lady andal.. a very small cute school then. i learnt Lil guitar,music,horse riding, drawing, to speak English, and what not! was a famous kid in my class.my best friend was ROHAN! a very sweet fellow who used to tag along with me wherever i went! we used to sit on top of the mango tree.. bribe others to do our drawing homework..eat Channa together.. all in my pre kinder garden!!!!!mom used to get calls and complaint notes from my teachers saying " dear parent, your child divya is very unruly in class and is very hard to handle and therefore we request you to please look into this issue and take necessary steps regarding the same.!!!!" Mann! poor mom! she had to listen to my teachers complaints non stop! he he but i was one hell of a brat! mom in order to put me under control used to lock me inside a room and go away. ill be crying in that room for sometime and slowly the sound fades off.. when mom peeps in from the room window.. she ll start laughing !ill be sleeping in one corner of the room! innocently! phew.. i still pity my mom!
love u mom for everything.. without you it is simply impossible for me to be here and succeed! THANK YOU!:)