Posted by Fantasized emotions appearing real

today.. after a long long time i was called for a recording by one of the music directors for whom i used to sing jingles and tracks and he loved me! but something happened in due course of time where i stopped going to his place..and no more recordings!!! huh.. days passed by and i started concentrating on other stupid things like COLLEGE, hang outs..blah blah.. and never bothered to call him! there goes all my opportunities! humph! and then i changed my telephone number and he lost mine! he he... but TODAY! after a long long time he called me ..thanks to my mom..just like that she had called him to greet him! so he got my number from her! yaay! love u ma!
anyways! I'm happy I'm back to singing! it was a very nice feeling singing in his recording theatre!! :) today was en eventful day!